Losavio & DeJean, LLC, The Louisiana Elder Law Firm will host a free webinar event to discuss important legal issues concerning dementia and Alzheimer’s from 6-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 29.
Peter J. Losavio Jr. CELA hosts Dementia Society of America founder Kevin Jameson for a presentation about important issues concerning the differences between dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Several important topics to be addressed include the following:
- What is dementia and how do you know if your loved one may have it?
- How dementia is diagnosed: its states and early signs.
- What are the risk factors for dementia?
- Are there different types of dementia?
- Can dementia be prevented?
- Does diet and exercise help treat and prevent dementia symptoms?
- Which financial and legal concerns should be addressed when someone has dementia?
- How dementia care can drain your savings and what you can do about it.
- Which government benefits can help you afford dementia care?
- What kinds of caregiving issues can you face?
Jameson and Losavio will also discuss the action steps you can take now to mitigate the impact of dementia on your life, because acting sooner is always preferable to later. Join us for this free discussion where you’ll have an opportunity to learn about certain facts and resources that can make a huge difference in your life.
We encourage virtual attendees to invite their spouses, family members, and other guests to join us for this online meeting. Although the event is free, we do ask for prior registration so that we know how many people to expect.
Register for our free webinar on dementia and Alzheimer’s today by reaching out to us online or calling (225) 230-3500.