ATTENTION ALL CLIENTS:
Losavio & DeJean is committed to provide all guest peace of mind concerning the recent COVID-19 outbreak. We are monitoring the situation closely and are updating our policies to reflect the guidelines that are put in place for public safety. At this time our temporary policies have been updated to include:
- All employees must wash hand as soon as entering the office, before and after meeting with each client, and before leaving work
- All offices and conference rooms are disinfected every morning, and before and after every client
- Employees are to not make hand-to-hand contact with clients or with each other. We won't greet you with a handshake or hug during this threat. Please don't take it personally.
- All ill employees with any symptoms resembling the common cold, flu, or corona virus must stay home and self-quarantine
- All employees must stay in their respective office unless necessary to increase social distancing
- All clients that enter the office are provided hand sanitizer
- If you have a smart phone or tablet/computer with a camera, we will offer to conduct our consultation remotely using Zoom. Our staff are prepared to help you get it installed and set up as quickly and easily as possible on your device before our scheduled appointment time. This is a simple process and we will make it as seamless as possible.